Job Opportunities - Niagara Precision Limited
We're Always Looking for the Best!
Niagara Precision Limited has been in the Manufacturing sector for over 33 years. We pride ourselves in having a highly skilled workforce with most of our long term employees beginning their apprenticeships with us over 10 & 20 years ago. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefit package.
Niagara Precision Limited continues to grow strong by developing a diversified customer base. If you would like to be considered for a position with Niagara Precision Limited please submit your resume by email, fax, in person or through this website.
Our current openings are listed below:
Description:Position: CNC Lathe or Mill Programmer/Operator
- Review traveler, drawing, samples to understand job; ask for clarification as required
- Service & program machine
- Prepare sketch of part
- Set-up & operate manual equipment
- Conduct first-off & in-process checks
- Maintain quality records
- Complete Customer quality paperwork as required
- Number of hours per week: 40 hours
- Maintain & calibrate measuring equipment as per calibration system
- Follow ISO 9001:2015 system
- Contribute to internal & third party audits & problem solving for non-conforming reports
- Trouble shoot maintain, clean & repair equipment
- Assist with Housekeeping of all work areas
- Other duties as directed by Management
- Follow company health and safety policies including use of Personal Protective Equipment
- Machinist Certification - Five Years Machining (Apprenticeship & one Year work experience) - WHMIS, Niagara Precision ISO systems, Fork Truck
- College - Program: General Machinist Tool & Die optional
Who Should Apply: Certified Machinist with five years experience
There are currently 2 CNC Lathe Programmer/Operator positions available at this moment.
Apply for this Position